Take a brief video tour of
1585 S.W. Cashmere Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew: 9:30 p.m.
24.5 acres with parking
Yes; ADA restrooms
- Home of Mako Soccer Club
- Six soccer fields with lights
- One large pavilion (22 feet by 36 feet) with lights, three 6-foot tables, one 8-foot table and one small grill next to playground fence (electric available)
- Fenced playground with multi-purpose play unit and climbing wall for ages 2–12
- Concession with pavilion and six 6-foot tables open during soccer club use
- Equipped with Thorguard Lightning "Protection System"
- Established 1995; expanded in 2005